OneWeb CMS is a native ASP.NET 4.0 Content Management System that leverages the performance and scalability of the Microsoft .NET platform.
OneWeb CMS 7 is our latest version. The Installation QuickStart outlines the minimum requirements for getting OneWeb CMS 7 up and running as a new website using Internet Information Services (IIS) on a Microsoft Windows Server with a Microsoft SQL Server database. Administrative access to the server is required to install OneWeb CMS 7, along with the required technical knowledge to configure this hosting platform.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2008R2, or 2012 (with the latest Service Pack)
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.x or 8
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (with the latest Service Pack)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, or 2008R2 (with the latest Service Pack)
- An SMTP server must be accessible from the web server for the workflow notification, form auto-responses, and password reset functionality.
- For site administration, the current and prior major release of Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, or Internet Explorer 8 through 11.
Recommended minimum hardware: 2 GHz dual-core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 500 MB disk space